Thursday, April 30, 2009

I need to find the llama song's music url, but I can't download it, is there a way to get it without downloads

Well it's for my blog, which is on blogspot.com, the link is http://reallyreallyannoying.blogspot.com... and no matter where I go I can't seem to get the music url, my parents forbid me from downloads...if only I could get it on CD or something...I would even put it on my I-pod...but they would never buy me that CD....

I need to find the llama song's music url, but I can't download it, is there a way to get it without downloads
Here's what to do:





Go here


http://www.roemersoftware.com/free-sound...





Download and install the program (basically it's like Windows Sound Recorder but better. Virus free by the way.)





Get a cable with a headphone jack on both ends. Hook it up to the microphone input on the back of your computer and to the speaker output, which is usually right next to the mike.





Open the program, and then turn down the recording volume to about a third of what it is now. This compensates for the lack of volume control on the cable. Otherwise it will record the sound as it would be if your speakers were on full blast.





Play the song and record it using the program. Drag the file into itunes, and convert it to WAV. Then drag it to the desktop, open windows sound recorder and delete the silent parts at the beginning and end. Then put it back into itunes and convert to mp3 pr m4a, then put it on your ipod.





If you leave it as a wav, it takes up about 5 times more space.





any questions just email me.


No comments:

Post a Comment