Thursday, April 30, 2009

What are the Lurics to the llama song?

PLease i love llamas and i need the lyrics.

What are the Lurics to the llama song?
Ooh! I love this song!


I'll type it out for you!


I sing it all the time randomly...





Here's a llama, there's a llama, and another little llama.


Fuzzy llama, funny llama.


Llama Llama duck.


Llama Llama cheesecake llama,


Tablet brick potato llama


Llama Llama Mushroom Llama


Llama Llama Duck


I was once a treehouse


I lived in a cake


But I never saw the way


The orange slayed the rake


I was only 3 years dead


But it told to tell


And now listen little child


To the safety rail


Did you ever see a llama


kiss a llama on the llama


Llamas llama tastes of llama


Llama Llama duck


Half a llama twice a llama


not a llama farmer llama


llama in a car


alarm a llama llama duck


Is this how it's told now?


Is it oh so old?


Is it made of lemon juice?


Doorknob, ankle cold.


Now my song is getting thin,


I've run out of luck.


Time for me to retire now, and become a duck!








Yay! My random useless information has finally paid off!
Reply:Hey!I saw That video on youtube.Funny.lmao


No comments:

Post a Comment