Monday, May 11, 2009

Can anyone make me a short song?

i need to make up a song about my friend cause she made one about me but i cant do it. it has to be about a girl named alex who is emo is a llama is jewish is a mofo and looks like a fish








i dont care if it sucks =D





or if you dont use all of the words





thanx

Can anyone make me a short song?
*(OK, I can make you a song, BUT you have to sing it Adam Sandler's Thanksgiving Song.)*





http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wHI58FM_D...





HERWEGOW!:


Hello Alex, I hate yo' Mama


Yo' face looks like an ugly llama.


You listen to emo, you slit your wrist


Your (stupid) and your (jewish) and you (look like) a fish





Try to make the parenthases-ed words in the last line rhyme or at least sound alike. You have to ANUNCIATE!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment