Monday, May 11, 2009

Does Anyone Know The Name of This Cassidy Song??

Does anyone know the name of the actual song where Cassidy starts it out with "You can ask any cat that was on the strip wit me/If I flipped da key/and I had Christmas Tree/Man, Cass sold more bags than Lipton Tea/And I had chicks strip for me/Cuz i'm a pimp/My watch you gotta squint at dat ***** ta see/What time it is/And my hip where da Llama is/I look at yall *****'s checks like where da comas is/Fishtanks in da headrest/dats where Pirhanas is. I know its a freestyle that is part of an 11-or-so minute freestyle but he also made a song with those lyrics produced by Swizz Beats. Anything would help!

Does Anyone Know The Name of This Cassidy Song??
darn,i thought u meant DAVID cassidy! man,they need an adults version of "answers...."


No comments:

Post a Comment