Monday, May 11, 2009

OMG!! tell me is you LOVE this song or not!!?

to watch the video, the link is at th bottom!! i love thes song! its even on my mp3!





Here's a llama


There's a llama


and another little llama


Fuzzy Llama


Funny Llama


Llama Llama duck





Llama llama


cheesecake llama


tablet, brick, potato, llama


llama llama mushroom llama


llama llama duck





I was once a tree house


I lived in a cake


but i never saw the way


the orange slayed the rake


I was only three years dead


but it told a tale


and now listen little child


to the safety rail





Did you ever see a llama


kiss a llama


on the llama


llama's llama


tastes of llama


llama llama duck





Half a llama


Twice a llama


not a llama


farmer llama


llama in a car


alarm a llama


llama duck





is that how its told now


is it oh so old


is it made of lemon juice


doorknob, ankle, cold


Now my song is getting thin


I've run out of luck


Time for me to retire now


and become a duck





http://www.gamepapa.com/play/The_Llama_S...

OMG!! tell me is you LOVE this song or not!!?
FRICKIN AWESOME!!!
Reply:lolve it i annoy my friends by singing it lol have a star

shoes stock

No comments:

Post a Comment