Monday, May 11, 2009

Como se llama esta cancion? whats the name of this song?

como se llama la cancion que dice "can you forgive me" y que sigue con otra frase "... ... ... me". ATENCION: NO ES FORGIVE ME, DE EVANESCENSE. ESTA CANCION ES MUYYY LENTA.





whats the name of the song which says "can you forgive me", and that it's followedby another phrase "... ... ...me". IT ISNT FORGIVE ME, FROM EVANESCENSE, THIS SONG IS VERYY SOFT.





THANK YOU


GRACIAS

Como se llama esta cancion? whats the name of this song?
Could be "Can You Forgive Me" by Return. Good luck in finding it if this isn't it!





What will it take to be friends forever.


Oh, how I want it, I wonder to you.


In all these hardtimes, the good times got lost,


it can be as it was.





When we were true lovers


when there was trust.





CHORUS


Can you forgive me for what I have done.


Can you love me or will you be gone.


Cause I need you to be by my side.


So I want lie no more.





When will we learn not to hurt one an other,


I dont want to lose you, I want you to stay.


When we grow older I know that we'll say


we we're ment to be.





As we were when we were true lovers


and there still was trust.





Can you forgive me, for what I have done


Can you love me, or will you be gone


Cause I need you to be by my side


So I won´t lie no more





Let´s not waste time fighting, going nowhere fast.


So lets stand strong together with this heartache in the past.





Can you forgive me, for what I have done


Can you love me, or will you be gone


Now I need you, to be by my side


You ain´t gonna cry no more x3


No comments:

Post a Comment