Monday, May 11, 2009

Motorola Razr USB?

I have a USB cable, I have a razr, I have ringtones on my computer. When I hook up my razr, it recognizes new hardware, then prompts me to install it. I attempt to install it, but instalation fails because 'it cannot find the nesscesary software to install it.' What can I do?





I got the llama song, amongst other songs that I cherish for ringtones, and desperatly want them on my razr.

Motorola Razr USB?
Hi i %26lt;3 llamas,





You need to get Motorola Phone Tools. It's a nifty program you put on your computer and you can connect to your phone and do all kinds of neat stuff.





The cheapest and fastest way to get it is to buy it on eBay. You can get if for less then $5.00 and then download it so there is no shipping cost.





For current eBay listings go to eBay and do a search for “Motorola Phone Tools”. Look at the ones that offer digital delivery. I have seen it as cheap as $2.60





Once you have the software Motorola updates it free forever.





Norm
Reply:It sounds like you need to install the software for the phone in order to communicate between the phone and the computer. I would check with Motorola for more information about the required software.


www.motorola.com


No comments:

Post a Comment