Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Bitlord is evil! }:D ?

My friend first showed me uTorrent, which worked great. Then I heard some people on here talking about Bitlord, so I tried that. I didn't really like it, so I went back to using uTorrent.





After I took a shower, and hour later, I tried to put some more songs on uTorrent from isohunt.com ...


But then I noticed it started to dowload song unto Bitlord (and this is after I removed it from my computer fomr the add/remove option)!


I deleted it from everywhere and it still won't go away. %26gt;%26gt;





What should I do? I don't know if this has anything to do with Bitorrent, but I like uTorrent WAY better. So if oyu have any suggestions or a solutions to my problem, I'd love that.





P.S. I'm using this for my iTunes/iPod, and I have succesfully gotten the first batch onto iTunes! It's so stupid... XP





P.S.S. I'll pick the best answer for the one who gives me an answer that actually solves my problem, and that means not JUST linking. :O





P.S.S.S. I love llama's! (And Chuck Norris- hehe)

Bitlord is evil! }:D ?
If you've removed Bitlord, it shouldn't be there anymore. My guess is that it didn't remove itself properly. If that's the case, you should re-install it and un-install it again. Using the add/remove panel is the best way.


Now that you have installed uTorrent, you should also set it as 'default' torrent downloader so that even if Bitlord is still on your system, it should stay put.


Open uTorrent and click on the "preferences" icon (looks like a wheel). On the "General" panel, click on the "Associate with the .torrent files" button. Click OK. That should work....


No comments:

Post a Comment