Tuesday, November 17, 2009

How can i do a broadcast (Free) including both webcams and videos and post it on a little window on my website

Ok I have a show on youtube (called the llama llama show.) Go to youtube.com/llamallamashow and watch episode 1 and 1/2/. Llama is a web show that right now we put a title page, theme song, and then our webcam, but it is all recorded. I want to do the theme song recorded, and the webcam live. I want to do a broadcast that we can do like the recorded version, but live, and I want it to be on a little window on my website, RDND.net. If the window thing won't work, thats ok but everything else has to. If you have ever seen ICarly on nick, that is what I want to do. And I want it to be free. Please be generous with your answers.

How can i do a broadcast (Free) including both webcams and videos and post it on a little window on my website
I saw your show and it's good :)


No comments:

Post a Comment