Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Who's your favorite Texas Country band (red dirt)?

if you listen to Red Dirt Music, who is your favorite band and song?





I like Roger Creager, Charlie Robison, Ed Burleson, Darryl Dodd and Jason Boland


Favorite songs by them are


Storybook (R.C.)


EL Cerrito Place (C.R.)


Dead Skunk (E.B.)


Tony Llamas (D.D.)


Drinkin' Song (J.B.)





And I'm In by radney Foster

Who's your favorite Texas Country band (red dirt)?
I haven't heard of too many of the bands (I Googled Red Dirt Bands) but I had no idea I listened to a singer considered "red dirt" ... Charlie Robison. I like just about everything he sings.


(thanks for listing him!)


I guess my favorite would have to be


El Cerrito Place
Reply:Stoney LaRue, Hazzard (led by Jason Boland's original fiddle player, Dana Hazzard), Kevin Fowler, No Justice, Randy Crouch, Bob Childers, Tom Skinner, and of course, The Red Dirt Rangers! Report Abuse



No comments:

Post a Comment