Saturday, November 14, 2009

What Software to I need to make animated cartoons on youtube?

I'd like to make a sort of animated movie like stick wars or perhaps an animated song like the llama song to host over the internet but I'm not really sure what software I'd need or how to use it. I don't really want to spend any money although I don't want really primitive stuff or to download any freebies with weird names that I've never heard of which could cause deadly viruses. Could anybody recommend any links I could use to get this sort of thing from maybe either microsoft or adobe, ect? I've already tried using windows movie maker to make an un-animated movie and edit in some sounds wherever, but I can't really be bothered to go out and take some moving pictures and can't really find much interesting stuff anyway, so I've chosen to try to have a crack of cartoon-making.

What Software to I need to make animated cartoons on youtube?
Monkeyjam.





http://www.giantscreamingrobotmonkeys.co...


No comments:

Post a Comment